Skip to main content

June update

I started things off with some local exploring, wandering through the shops at Papamoa Plaza and catching the Michael Jackson movie at Bayfair. I even headed out of town on a road trip to Rotorua, where I shared a lovely lunch under the Redwoods and played mini golf at Motion Entertainment.

When I wasn't out exploring, I was busy giving back and working with my hands. I crafted handmade cards and did leaf-rubbings for our Acts of Kindness sessions, and during park activities, I took a walk through the local community garden for inspiration before heading to Mitre 10 to grab some new microfiber van-washing gloves. I channeled my inner artist by adding beads to a board at Charm & Co, making a magazine collage at Glam Club, and splashing around in water sensory.

Toward the end of the month, I focused on some teamwork. In Gardening, I helped build a scarecrow to protect our plants, and in the Flavour Lab, I helped bake a delicious batch of chocolate chip cookies.I went to my local bowling club and had a nice refreshing sprite and played pool with my friends Even though I was away with my family for half the month, I kept super busy, tried heaps of new things, and made the absolute most of every single day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m so clever

 I really love to help out in the kitchen we are making some good food that tasted amazing so look out mum I’ll be helping you out in no time 

Makatu

Here I am with my friends making a day of it at Maketu it was so nice we trued to get some nice stalls but there was no good ones that were not broken we stilll loved it  

Out and about

Out and about for a walk and I had to drink some water as it is starting to get hot but 3 k and I did it no worries