Skip to main content

Seedling library and sensory

I helped take seeds out of the pods so we can display them for seedling library.

In sensory I had lots of water play and my friend Hannah blew bubbles for me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makatu

Here I am with my friends making a day of it at Maketu it was so nice we trued to get some nice stalls but there was no good ones that were not broken we stilll loved it  

Park day

So nice having a park across the road one afternoon we played there all afternoon basketball and played hide and seek I. Not to good at it but I try my best   

Out and about

Out and about for a walk and I had to drink some water as it is starting to get hot but 3 k and I did it no worries