Skip to main content

Easter egg hunt and park activities

I found my Easter eggs in the pantry at work.I had to hunt for awhile and read my clues to help me find my eggs.

Here I am after walking around Blake park with my friends.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makatu

Here I am with my friends making a day of it at Maketu it was so nice we trued to get some nice stalls but there was no good ones that were not broken we stilll loved it  

Park day

So nice having a park across the road one afternoon we played there all afternoon basketball and played hide and seek I. Not to good at it but I try my best   

Out and about

Out and about for a walk and I had to drink some water as it is starting to get hot but 3 k and I did it no worries