Skip to main content

Wall the sun is out


The sun has been good this week and I have been making the most of the sunshine with some nice walk one of my favourite was round by the water always so beautiful 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makatu

Here I am with my friends making a day of it at Maketu it was so nice we trued to get some nice stalls but there was no good ones that were not broken we stilll loved it  

Park day

So nice having a park across the road one afternoon we played there all afternoon basketball and played hide and seek I. Not to good at it but I try my best   

Out and about

Out and about for a walk and I had to drink some water as it is starting to get hot but 3 k and I did it no worries