Skip to main content

What nice weather we are having

 


So we have had lots of adventures out and about I really enjoyed the walking group we go here there and every were I’ll be a sports women before you no it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makatu

Here I am with my friends making a day of it at Maketu it was so nice we trued to get some nice stalls but there was no good ones that were not broken we stilll loved it  

Park day

So nice having a park across the road one afternoon we played there all afternoon basketball and played hide and seek I. Not to good at it but I try my best   

Out and about

Out and about for a walk and I had to drink some water as it is starting to get hot but 3 k and I did it no worries