Skip to main content

I dance

This is me at i dance in Greerton I really enjoyed when we turned the lights off and put the big move up on the wall to dance to but didn’t like when they put the lights back on I was really enjoying it 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makatu

Here I am with my friends making a day of it at Maketu it was so nice we trued to get some nice stalls but there was no good ones that were not broken we stilll loved it  

Park day

So nice having a park across the road one afternoon we played there all afternoon basketball and played hide and seek I. Not to good at it but I try my best   

Out and about

Out and about for a walk and I had to drink some water as it is starting to get hot but 3 k and I did it no worries